FUND & FOOD DRIVE
For More Information
(352) 336-0839 firstname.lastname@example.org
Bread of the Mighty is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for our employees, volunteers and agencies during this time of threat of the Coronavirus. The health and safety of our volunteers is of the utmost concern. Bread of the Mighty will regularly refer to the CDC’s website for information and updates on COVID-19.
RECOGNIZING SIGNS and SYMPTOMS of COVID-19:
1. Most notable signs of infection with COVID-19 include fever, cough and shortness of breath.
Some people who get COVID-19 may experience only mild illness. However, the virus can also cause pneumonia,
severe acute respiratory syndrome, kidney failure or even death.
2. The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) believes that symptoms of COVID-19 may appear in as few as
2 days or as long as 14 days after exposure.
3. Some people can have the virus and present no symptoms. They are still contagious.
Watch for symptoms
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
2. Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
5. Muscle pain
6. Sore throat
7. New loss of taste or smell
This list is not all possible symptoms. Other less common symptoms have been reported, including gastrointestinal symptoms like nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
The things you should do to protect yourself from the coronavirus is to practice good personal hygiene.
1. If you are sick or have been exposed to anyone sick with COVID-19 stay home.
2. Wash your hands with soap for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol
3. Sneeze and cough into tissues or the crook of your elbow. If you get mucus or spit on your skin, clean it off right away.
4. Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
5. Avoid close contact with people who are sick, especially people exhibiting respiratory symptoms and fever.
6. Thoroughly clean surfaces, such as tools, surfaces, and doorknobs, with a disinfectant.
7. Maintain 6’ from other volunteers.
8. Do not shake hands.
9. Clean personal tools prior to use as well as group tools.
DO NOT attempt to volunteer if you have:
1. Experienced symptoms that could be related to COVID-19 in the last 14 days
2. Been around anyone who has COVID-19 in the last 14 days
3. Traveled to any foreign country in the last 14 days
4. Been on a cruise or been in an airport in the last 14 days
Bread of the Mighty requires all volunteers to:
1. Frequently wash hands
2. Keep adequate social distance
3. Confirm that they have no symptoms and have not been around someone with symptoms.
FOOD DROP OFF HOURS:
12,565 volunteer hours 3,691 volunteers
Your time of service can make a difference to help those who are food insecure.
There are many ways to make a meaningful contribution by volunteering your time.
Regular Volunteer Hours (*)
Monday - Friday
8:00 am to 4:00 pm
(*) Additional opportunities available
special events ~ nights and weekends